WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE JOIN FORCES TO SHOWCASE THE STUDIO’S COMIC-CON® PROGRAMMING WITH A SPECIAL EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE FOR A SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!
The 2015 Edition Features Four Collectible Covers from WBTV/DC Entertainment Series: Arrow’s Stephen Amell; The Flash’s Grant Gustin; Gotham’s Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist
Available at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth, or on
Newsstands and Digital Platforms Beginning July 7
Twitter Pitch: Super covers 4 your collection: @warnerbrostv & @TVGuideMagazine join forces for @Comic_Con ’15 special issuehttp://bit.ly/1FLuSFx #WBSDCC
BURBANK, Calif. (June 30, 2015) — The Super Hero partnership continues as Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine join forces for the sixth year in a row, teaming up on a special Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature WBTV/DC Entertainment series: Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; Gotham stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist.
• Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 8, and continuing through Sunday, July 12.
• Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 7 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at http://ift.tt/1Jpsidt beginning July 6. The special issue will also be available for exclusive digital download on Nook by Barnes and Noble tablets.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
• Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Childrens Hospital, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
• Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Blindspot, Containment, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl
• An “a-maze-ing” look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series The Tom and Jerry Show, Teen Titans Go! and Mike Tyson Mysteries, as well as a sneak peek at the Mystery Inc. gang’s new look in the upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny’s squirrelly new BFF inWabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
And that’s not all that’s up, Doc. There’s more, including:
• An exclusive DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, “Sister Act,” written by Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
• A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
• A look at the DC All Access web series, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Victor Stone’s (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
• Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2014
• All the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash’s S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals’ New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
• Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
• And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://ift.tt/MQq62L. Follow TV Guide Magazine on Facebook http://ift.tt/1BUVjOb and on Twitter at @TVGuideMagazine, hashtag #TVGMYacht.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Warner Bros. Television, TV Guide Announce SDCC 2015 Special Edition Issue
via Comic Book Resources
Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed